After registering a Personal area with AMarkets, follow these three simple steps to start trading in the financial markets:
- Get verified your email address, phone number and personal data;
- Open a demo or live trading account;
- Download a trading platform.
Passing the verification procedure
To start trading with AMarkets, a trader needs to go through the verification process.
Email address verification
To verify your email address immediately after registration:
- Go to your inbox and search for an incoming email with the subject line “Verify your email address”.
- Click the confirmation link in that email to verify your email address.
If you have not received an email with the confirmation link, go to your Personal area: “My profile” ⇒ “Change email” section. And on the page that opens, click the “Submit again” button.
Phone number verification
Go to your Personal area, “My profile” ⇒ “Phone numbers management” section.
- Check your phone number and make sure it’s correct.
*If necessary, change the phone number specified during registration to your current one.
- Click the “Confirm” button. A text message with a verification code will be sent to your phone number.
- Enter this code on the “Phone numbers management” page of your Personal area.
Personal data verification
For detailed instructions on how to verify personal data, we recommend familiarizing yourself with the corresponding article “How to verify personal data in your Personal area”.
Open a demo or live trading account
Immediately after registering your Personal area, you will get access to a demo or live trading account (it will be opened for you depending on the chosen registration path). In these instructions, however, we will guide you through the process of opening a new demo or live trading account in your Trader area on the AMarkets website.
Opening a demo account
To open a demo account, go to the “Trading” > “Open demo account” section.
On a new page that appears:
- select the trading account type and version of the trading platform from the list;
- specify the desired virtual balance for your new demo account.
Opening a live account
To open a live trading account, go to the “Trading” > “Open a trading account” section.
On a new page that appears, select:
- version of the trading platform;
- account currency;
- account type;
- order execution type;
- leverage ratio;
- position accounting method (only for MetaTrader 5).
To choose a suitable trading account, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the Accounts Overview page on the AMarkets website ⇒ “Account types”.
Download a trading platform
To trade on a demo or live trading account with AMarkets, you will need to use the MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5 trading platform.
List of available trading platforms
MetaTrader Desktop versions:
Mobile versions of MetaTrader:
MetaTrader Web version