Registering a trading account with AMarkets takes only a few minutes.
Read on to find out how to open a trading account with AMarkets or watch an instructional video:
Account registration on the website:
- Go to the main page of the AMarkets website.
- Click the “Open Account” button if you want to open a live trading account or the “Demo” button to open a demo account. Now, you need to register your Personal area.
- Fill out the registration form, indicating:
- Your first and last name;
- Phone number.
- Select the trading platform (MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5) you would like to use to trade on your account.
- Optionally, you can specify the partner code. Click on “I have a partner code” and enter your code in a special field.
Opening a new trading account
After you complete the registration form, you will get access to your Personal account area with a live or a demo trading account automatically opened in your name.
To open an additional account, go to the “Trading” section of your AMarkets Personal area, and select the account type: live or demo account.
To open a live trading account:
- Select “Open a trading account”.
- Set the parameters for a new trading account:
- Trading platform version (MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5)
- Account currency (USD, EUR or BTC)
- Account type (Standard, Fixed or ECN)
- Order execution (Instant Execution or Market Execution)
- Position accounting system (optional for the MetaTrader 5 trading platform)
- Click the “Open a trading account” button.
- On a new page that appears, you will see your new trading account number and the password to connect to it. This information (as well as the investor password and phone password) will be also sent to your email address specified during the account registration.
To open a demo account:
- Select “Open demo account”.
- Select the desired account type and indicate the desired balance (in USD).
- Click the “Open a demo account” button.
- On a new page that appears, you will see your new demo account number and the password to connect to it. This information will be also sent to your email address specified during the account registration.
*Please note that demo accounts are not displayed in your Personal area.