- What is RAMM?
- RAMM advantages
- How to log in to the RAMM platform?
- Deposit and withdrawal of funds
- How to open a RAMM copy trading account as an investor?
- Funding an investment
- Investing in strategies
- Closing an investment
- Where can I copy the signals from?
- What is the process of automatic strategy archiving?
- Investment Profile
- Why can’t I see any information on my Investment?
- Maximum Leverage and Margin Requirements
- How do I know if my positions have been copied?
- Which profit is indicated in "My Investment" column in the "Investments" section?
- How will the trades be copied if I set the Factor parameter as an Investor?
- Partial withdrawal of an investment
- “Pause” mode
- Does the Investor pay any fees for copying trades in RAMM?
- Orders and trades
- Stop Out
- Terms and definitions
- How to open a RAMM copy trading account as a trader?
- Which platform do Traders use for trading?
- Creating a strategy
- Closing a strategy
- Publication in the Rating
- Which strategies get rated?
- Investments in your strategy
- Monitor investments in your strategy
- Accrual and payment of a trader's fee
- Trader's fee
- What happens if I close positions partially on the source account?
Couldn't find the answer to your question?
Please contact our customer support in any convenient wayCONTACT US